Here some tips about your catsuit
How to put on the catsuit
- Remove all sharp and pointy things like rings, watches, etc.
- Lubricate the inside of the suit with silicone oil (use generously) and spread the oil.
- ATTENTION: never use baby-oil, it can destroy your latex clothes!
- Use extra oil on hips, legs and arms
- Never scratch with fingernails, always remove folds with the palm of your hand.
- Gather up the first leg and put your foot inside. Pay attention to the seam.
- Pull the leg up to the thigh. The Suit should be fully adjusted up to the height of the knees.
- Pull the next leg up in a similar manner.
- Pull the collar up to the waist and smooth out the legs.
- Pull the suit up to the chest.
- Put your first arm inside the sleeve until the forearm is correctly in place.
- Pull the collar over the shoulder
- Put the other arm inside the suit.
- Adjust your body stance to allow your catsuit to slide in the right position
- If there is a 2nd person, s/he should gather the back and pull it up.
- To remove the catsuit pull the left hand side up, carefully rolling the collar down over the shoulder and elbows using the thumb. To assist in this it would be useful to lightly oil the upper arm.
Care and storage
- Rinse only with clear water after wearing. The rest of the oil in the catsuit is enough for storage.
- Let the catsuit dry, particularly the zip. Let the zip split open during the drying.
- Store the catsuit dry and oily in a plastic bag normally used for food (PE) and keep out of direct sunlight and ozone.
- If you want to wash the catsuit in-depth do it before wearing and use simple hair shampoo and rinse it off with clear water. Drying is not necessary and you can oil the catsuit directly in wet condition.
I wish you a lot of fun with the suit ☺
|Fantastic Rubber catsuit tips in an PDF||306.83 KB|