Types of processed data:
- contact details
- Name and address
- E-mail address
- telephone number
- job data
- Information about your previous orders
- additional information needed to fulfil your orders
- her measurement chart
- Categories of affected persons
- her gender
Purpose of processing
- Fulfilment of their orders
- "Personal information" is any information that relates to a natural person.
- "Processing" means any process involving personal data carried out with or without the aid of automated procedures. The term covers virtually every handling of data
According to Art. 13 DSGVO we inform you about the legal basis of our data processing. The legal basis
- for obtaining consent, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a and Art. 7 GDPR,
- for the processing for the fulfilment of our achievements and execution of contractual measures as well as answering of inquiries, is kind 6 exp. 1 lit. b DSGVO,
- For processing to fulfil our legal obligations, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO,
- For processing in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
According to Art. 32 DSGVO, we take appropriate technical and organizational measures in line with the current state of the art in order to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk.
Collaboration with processors and third parties
If, as part of our processing, we pass on data to other companies, e.g. Shipping companies such as DHL or UPS will do so only on the basis of a legal license and to fulfill our contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, on the basis of a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests.
Rights of data subjects
- You have the right to ask for confirmation as to whether the data in question is being processed and for information about this data as well as for further information and a copy of the data in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR
- You have accordingly. Art. 16 DSGVO the right to demand the completion of the data concerning you or the correction of the incorrect data concerning you.
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, they have the right to demand that the relevant data be deleted immediately or, alternatively, to require a restriction of the processing of data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR.
- You have the right to demand that the data relating to you, which you have provided to us, be obtained in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR and request their transmission to other persons responsible.
- You have gem. Art. 77 DSGVO the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority
- You have the right to grant consent in accordance with. Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO with effect for the future
- You can object to the future processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR at any time
Deletion of data
Unless the data is deleted because it is required for other and legitimate purposes, its processing will be restricted. That The data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example for data that must be kept for commercial or tax reasons
According to legal requirements in Germany, the storage takes place in particular for 10 years according to §§ 147 Abs. 1 AO, 257 Abs. 1 Nr. 1 and 4, Abs. 4 HGB (books, records, management reports, accounting documents, trading books, relevant for taxation Documents, etc.) and 6 years in accordance with § 257 (1) no. 2 and 3, para. 4 HGB (commercial letters).
The processed data includes inventory data, communication data, contract data, payment data and persons affected by the processing belong to our customers, prospects and other business partners. The processing takes place for the purpose of providing contractual services in the context of operation, billing, delivery and customer service
Processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b (execution of order transactions) and c (legally required archiving) DSGVO. The information marked as required for the establishment and fulfilment of the contract is required. We disclose the data to third parties only in the context of extradition, payment or in the context of legal permissions and obligations to legal advisors and authorities. The data will be processed in third countries only if necessary for the fulfilment of the contract (for example, on customer's request upon delivery or payment).
Users gain access to their orders and orders with the order confirmation. Order management is not public and cannot be indexed by search engines.
Persons under the age of 18 should not submit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or guardians. We do not solicit personal information from children, do not collect them and do not share them with third parties.
Links to other websites
The articles on our site are accessible to everyone. Contributions should be carefully checked prior to publication for information that is not intended for the public. Posts may be captured on search engines and accessed worldwide without targeted access to this website.
Questions and comments
For questions and for suggestions and comments on data protection please contact the webmaster of FantasticRubber.de by mail.